Deadline: June 1, 2019
Entry: via Submittable; $3 fee
- No more than five unpublished poems (7 pages max) per submission, each poem on its own page, contained in a single .doc or .docx file.
- No identifying information on any poem or file name. The Atlanta Review reads work anonymously: we publish poems, not poets.
- Only one submission per submission period.
- Please Note: We will try to accommodate poems with special formatting needs (specific margins, long lines, etc.), but we can’t guarantee that your poems will appear on our pages exactly as you submitted them. We encourage poets to follow standard formatting guidelines: Times New Roman 12, with 1″ margins. This will help minimize appearance shifts as we import your poems into our publishing software.
- Also, please use the withdraw function only if you need to withdraw the ENTIRE submission. Otherwise, just send us a note on the “Activity and Messages” tab and let us know which one/s is/are no longer available. Thanks!